Temp to perm position.
Responsible for completing repairs and assigned projects in a safe and timely manner.
- Apply general knowledge of carpentry, H-VAC, electrical, plumbing, painting and masonry work as needed.
- Complete minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, carpentry and other related maintenance activities using hand tools.
- Repair minor problems of buildings and foundations to include the roof, ceilings, walls, floors, basements and all mechanical contents of the building.
- Maintain quality standards on each project.
- Travel to customer locations to complete repairs as directed.
- Deliver and/or pick up supplies as needed.
- Maintain tools and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe manner.
- Complete lawn care duties such as mowing and trimming shrubbery as needed.
- Clean snow and debris from sidewalk as needed.
- Notify management concerning the need for major repairs when needed.
- Comply with company policies and procedures giving special attention to safety regulations.
- Work on-call on a rotating basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.